阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:hfshuwu.com

02 电话礼仪(1 / 5)

加入书签

02 电话礼仪

接打电话有一套

dialogue

to is akg a call to one of his ctors and irg thg about the products he ld before

汤姆正在给他的一位客户打电话,向他咨询以前售出的产品的状况。

to: hello, this is to kant fro ternational trade liited uld i speak to r sith?

汤姆:你好,我是国际贸易有限责任公司的汤姆·康德。我可以和史密斯先生通电话吗?

r sith: speakg please

史密斯先生:我就是。

to: i&039; rry to disturb you you purchased our eipnt st year and now i&039;d like to fd out about their workgs are they still ar now?

汤姆:很抱歉打扰您了。您去年购买了我们的设备, 我现在想了解它们的使用情况。它们现在是否还正常运转?

r sith: yeah, exactly! we bought the st year at present, they are still good ndition

史密斯先生:是的,我是去年购买的。目前,它们状态良好!

to: that&039;s it! all of the have first-css ality and perforance every strunt is subject to strict spection before shipnt now we have researched and developed new products

汤姆:这就对了!它们的质量和性能都是一流的。每件设备在装运前都是经过严格检验的。现在,我们还研发了新产品。

r sith: your pany is developg fast aybe ter on we&039;ll operate aga

史密斯先生:你们公司发展得真快。或许以后我们还会再次合作。

to: that&039;s terrific! if any, please reber to call i won&039;t keep you any lonrgoodbye, r sith

汤姆:那太好了!如果有需要的话,记得联系我们。我就不再打扰您了!再见,史密斯先生。

r sith: bye!

史密斯先生:再见!

notes

1 workg [w?:ki?] n 运作;工作方法;劳动

2 be ar 处于正常工作情况的

3 good ndition 状况良好

4 be subject to 遭受;服从;以……为条件

5 spection [&039;spek??n] n 检查,检验;视察

小贴士

1 hello, ay i speak to willia?

你好,我可以和威廉通电话吗?

也可以这样说:

ay i have willia, please?

2 i have thg urnt to nsult iss brown

我有急事要找布朗小姐。

3 i&039; rry to call you te

对不起,这么晚打来电话。

4 i hope i didn&039;t catch you at a bad ti

希望没有打扰你。

5 who is that speakg?

请问您是哪位?

也可以这样说:

who is callg, please?

6 i&039; rry to have kept you waitg long

抱歉让你久等了。

7 uld you jt wait for a ont, please?

请稍等一会儿好吗?

不小心打错电话

dialogue

julia wants to call r kant of th

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录